Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cute Shoes (and comfortable to boot)

I hate buying shoes, no matter what they never seem to fit the same once you're out of the store and back home. However, there is one exception (if you get a pair to fit in store) and they are comfortable as well.


You can buy Diana Ferrari Shoes in a variety of styles, colours and shapes. The problem is, if you buy them at a Diana Ferrari store vs. a department store or general shoe store, is that they have such cute dresses to tempt you as well.



My latest Diana Ferrari shoes are a winter season red "Leonie" style, cute for the weekends and casual Friday's. I also picked up the "Abelia" style, one pair in black and one pair in black/white. I'm hoping these shoes serve me as well as my other Diana Ferrari's have.

No comments:

Post a Comment