Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Diaries/Journals

It’s getting to be that time of year when the 2011 diaries are coming out. I have a soft spot for the written form of diaries, I love making lists and ticking things off as they get done. I also have a bit of a stationary fetish and there is quite a selection of notebooks and journals that are quite fetching. Here’s some of my favourites:

1. Kikki K
A cute stationary store, which you can get online or in store with a great selection. My favourites:

Meal Planner

2011 Time Planner


2. Moleskines

Classic, stylish and simple



3. Cat Naps 2011 Diary

I'm a sucker for cute cats, and they always add a brightness to my day



4. Paua Shell

I've been spending a fair amount of time in Auckland, New Zealand and have been eyeing these off at the airport each week



5. Silk Paper Journal

Or you could try this gorgeous notebook I found on eBay, love the red


No comments:

Post a Comment