Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Holiday Gift Wish List

I’m one of those horrible people who have a wish list each year, in my opinion to make it easier on those who have to buy for me, but in reality more to do with my list writing tendencies. So what are some of the items I’m asking for this year?


1. Felt flower clutch from etsy



2. Fresh Sugar lip glosshttp://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P189210&categoryId=B70



3. Peacock feather earrings


4. Cat desk calendar




5. Book
I love to read and have over 500 books on my TBR (To Be Read) pile, so it's an item people always know I'll use and enjoy. Some of the top titles this year:

How to Be an American Housewife by Margaret Dilloway


Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey

Telling Tales: A History of Literary Hoaxes by Melissa Katsoulis





I try and keep the costs low (I was very tempted to ask for a Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo this year - see below), but also have a bit of variety.



Enjoy your holiday shopping!


1 comment:

  1. I love the felt clutch, that is so cute! The peacock earrings are also really pretty- you have a great wish list!

    ReplyDelete