Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reading Chairs

So we have a “library” at home, in fact, it’s just one of the spare rooms with my extensive bookcase in it. But it’s missing a nice reading chair, so I thought I’d share some of the chairs I’ve been looking at on the off chance that I’m at home enough to use the “library” and actually need a reading chair.

My absolute favourite, is this style (the Chesterfield), so old school, isn't it?

These, look like they would fit into any decor, but I'm not sure that they have much room to move.
 

Or if you like to read in the bath, how about one of these reading trays, to keep your pages dry!


Finally the Lazy Boy Recliners
The question is, comfort vs. style....

1 comment:

  1. What a gallery of home chair!! First design of chair is fantastic and with great stylish...Thanks

    ----------------
    China cabinet

    ReplyDelete